Achieving your goals is our priority
A supportive, positive training experience with both short-term and long-term positive outcomes in mind.
Purposeful approach to fitness
Attain your weight loss, physical performance, and movement goals with purposeful fitness programming
Always have a coach
Group session memberships offer attentive and caring fitness coaching within a community of support, at a fraction of the cost of 1:1 personal training
Purposeful Fitness For Sport, Work, & Life
The People of Performance Fitness
Meet Mary Anne
Her journey is one to be proud of! “Thanks to the coaching I have lost 55 pounds, avoided surgery and reversed the blockage in my arteries (have had two clean nuclear stress tests), have almost perfect bloodwork, and no longer need a cane! At 70 years old, I am happy, healthy and looking forward to many years of good exercise and good health. Thank you Performance Fitness for giving me a new life."
Meet Dr. Anthony Catanese
He has experienced great results with our group fitness coaching! “I have much less knee and low back pain, I’m able to sleep better, and when you sleep better and have less pain, you just feel generally better. So at first I recommended it to two other athletes and just said you gotta do what I’m doing, you’re going to compete a lot better. But then I start to realize that many people will benefit from it. Particularly as you start to get older and develop some weakness in your core or some tightness or arthritic pain, the exercise helps more than any prescription medicine ever will. So now I actually recommend it to everybody.”
His work ethic, smile, and wide collection of conversation provoking t-shirts make him a total rock star! “I’m moving better and feeling stronger than ever before, and moving forward on my journey, creeping ever closer to fitting into my "Lucky Jeans!" Even more important, he's showing his diabetes who is the boss!
He discovered a brand new level of energy, health, and confidence with Performance Fitness! "I’ve been following a diet and working out maybe three times a week and I’ve noticed changes like flexibility and I’m less tired."
Only $79 for 1st month*
Risk-free first month trial includes:
Initial 1:1 session with functional assessment (Functional Movement Screen
or Modified Screen) and exercise technique coaching.
- This assessment helps guide you towards your best outcomes, demonstrates functional limitations, asymmetries, and faulty movement patterns that indicate the potential risk of injury, and helps determine what type of exercise program is best suited for you to maximize the attainment of your goals safely.
- One month unlimited access to all monthly membership options (unlimited group visits and unlimited open gym).
*Eligibility for JUMPSTART trial special: 1 time per person
With various monthly membership levels to meet your desired level of attention, we offer a range of pathways to attain your goals.
- A JUMPSTART trial month to get you started on your journey, wherein you obtain a personalized evaluation along with a month of unlimited group coaching sessions and unlimited open gym access. Only $79!
- Group Coaching Memberships: Everyone deserves a coach! Experience the outcomes of having a personal trainer yet at a fraction of the cost of 1:1 personal training! Always be guided and motivated by a coach, working in groups of 2-9 people wherein you experience a supportive team approach to attaining your goals. Our coaches stay on top of our game just for you, making sure to modify exercises as needed to best match your fitness level. Group coaching memberships also include unlimited open gym visits.
Monthly Membership Options (after JUMPSTART month, membership options starting as low as $69 per month)
- Unlimited Access: Unlimited group coaching sessions + open gym
- Group Coaching: Up to 12 large group sessions + open gym
- Medical Wellness Fitness Membership: Unlimited Open Gym + individualized written and guided monthly exercise program (for those with underlying medical conditions and/or difficulty with independent exercise)
- Open Gym: Unlimited visits (does not include group coaching sessions)
Group Coaching Session Types
Sports Medicine, Performance, and Fitness Education
Our Athletic Training and Performance Fitness team is actively involved in educating about various topics within the realm of Performance Enhancement, Fitness, Injury Prevention, and Wellness.
- Community Groups
Throughout the year, we provide programs to the community focused on topics such as:
- Injury conditions
- Training techniques and approaches to strength & conditioning training, flexibility, and functional movement
- Injury Reduction programs
For more information on educational programs, contact us at either AthleticTraining@rwjbh.org or Performance@rwjbh.org. Please visit the RWJUH event calendar and the Sports Physical Therapy & Performance Center facebook page for upcoming clinics and events. If you are interested in scheduling a specific program for your athletes, please call 908-203-5972 or contact us at Performance@rwjbh.org.
Friend us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Watch us on YouTube
Become the best you!