Telehealth, Inpatient and Outpatient
Services at Children’s Specialized Hospital
You’ve taken every precaution. So have we. Welcome back.
Now that the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic in New Jersey has passed, we are excited to welcome you back to Children’s Specialized Hospital. We missed you!
We understand some patients and families may still be hesitant to enter our facilities. Because safety comes first in everything we do, we want to assure you that we’ve taken every precaution to protect our patients, families, and team members.
These measures include:
- Active screening of team members, patients, and family members for symptoms upon entering one of our facilities.
- All individuals who enter one of our facilities will be asked to wear a mask.
- Social and physical distancing measures.
- Stringent cleaning and disinfection throughout all rooms, including equipment and surfaces.
- The continuation of telehealth appointments when appropriate.
As an RWJBarnabas Health facility, Children’s Specialized Hospital continues to move forward in a thoughtful and structured way to safely and reliably serve our communities and care for our patients.
If you have been delaying your child’s therapy or specialty medical services, now is the time to make an appointment. Both in-person and telehealth appointments are available for inpatient and outpatient services including, but not limited to:
- Brain Injury
- Burn & Wound Care
- Chronic Illness Management Program
- Chronic Pain Management Program
- Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics
- Infant Toddler Rehabilitation
- General Rehabilitation
- Multi-complicated Trauma
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS) Program
- Neuromuscular & Genetic Disorders
- Nutrition & Feeding Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Special Needs Primary Care
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Spinal Cord Injury